Systems and Service Desk Administrator
Our client is seeking a skilled Systems and Service Desk Administrator to ensure all of their operations systems remain fully functional, without any technical outages
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading provider of electronic tolling systems in Ireland and grow your skills in the area of technical support.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the Technical Services team to provide support, administration and maintenance of the systems and technologies Responsibilities
What technical experience will help me get the job?
- Monitor all the components of the system and intervene when needed
- Manage the level 1 maintenance subcontractors ensuring incidents are corrected within SLA.
- Performs root-cause analysis and fault isolation related to infrastructure issues and outages and data issues.
- Deploying, installs and configures the components of the system infrastructure on an ongoing basis.
- Manage multiple SQL servers and databases.
- Monitor and optimize databases using native and third-party tools
- Participate in the on-call rota
- Ability to work out of hours if requirement to meet system operational constraints
- Manage the update and configuration of all documentation ( SOP, Network diagrams, Data diagrams outlining)
- Offer technical support to compliance issues in particular PCI, ISO27001, GDPR
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- SQL 2008 – 2017
- MS Exchange 2003/2010/2013/ Office 365
- Cisco, Firewall and Switches experience
- Virtualisation environments of VMWare or Hyper-V
- Thin client configurations, Citrix configuration
- Domain configurations, AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO
- Windows Software Update Services
- LAN WAN configurations and troubleshooting
- Disaster recovery solutions (Hyper-V replication, Azure Site Recovery, Veaam replication)
- System/domain migrations/upgrades
- Cisco, Checkpoint or SonicWALL firewall configuration and troubleshooting
If you like the look of this job feel free to apply below or call Lee on 019 017 826