ICT Help Desk Operator
Our client is seeking an experienced ICT Help Desk Operator to work as part of their highly functioning Support Team in Dublin city centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring key infrastructure around local hardware, applications, networking devices, firewalls, file access, printing and monitoring are supported effectively.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that provides essential grant management systems and will also allow you to have a direct impact on maintaining a critical service for the Irish government.
The successful candidate should have 5+ years experience in a busy technical support environment and this will allow you to fully enjoy the role.Responsibilities
- Provide level 1 technical support to both internal / external users of internal ICT Systems through phone/online support and Service Desk.
- Commission and setup of new equipment i.e. PC/laptops, printers, mobile phones, mobile broadband etc.
- Support of Microsoft Technologies deployed internally, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Power BI, Teams, etc.
- Configuration of network security and software solutions i.e. Remote access, VPN, anti-virus etc.
- Provide 1st Level networks (LAN and WAN) infrastructure support.
- General PC, laptop, printer, mobile, phone maintenance and related services.
- Azure AD,
- CRM Dynamics Systems,
- SharePoint Online Admin,
- O365 Admin,
- MS Autopilot,
- Active Directory,
- Exchange 2013,
- Server 2012.
- VMWare Admin an advantage.
- TCPIP, DNS, WAN and LAN (troubleshooting)
- VPN configuration and troubleshooting issues.
- Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
If you like the look of this role, then feel free to apply or call Lee on 019 017 826