M365 Azure Cloud Specialist
Contract: 6 months
Location: Dublin 2
Daily rate: 250-500 depending on experience
You will be working on cloud infrastructure-as-a-service technologies and focusing on the smooth provision of cloud management services. You will also be technical support of M365 and Azure cloud technologies, server, containers and data protection environments. This will also involve working with L1 and L2 support teams.
You will provide incident & problem management services for resolving technical issues on cloud IAAS infrastructure.
You will act as the first point of contact for technical issues and manage and troubleshoot issues on cloud environments based on Microsoft best practice processes and industry standards.
You will be responsible for monitoring and managing a number of IAAS environments. You will also manages escalated infrastructure support issues supporting L1 and deskside support team
You will work closely with the ICT Manager to propose enhancements to cloud infrastructure in order to meet the cloud deployment requirements. You will provide technical expertise and acts as a technical specialist
· Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience of Microsoft Windows Server, Windows 10
· Experience of Azure Services
· Experience in Identity and Access Management, Azure Active Directory External Identities
· 5+ Azure AD
· 5+ years Active Directory
· Microsoft 365 suite
· Microsoft Intune/Endpoint manager
· Understanding of ITIL framework and related processes
· Experience of desktop imaging / desktop application deployment
· 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
· Microsoft RDS experience
· Azure vNet experience
· Microsoft Sentinel
· Sector experience
If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura on 01 905 2948.