GemPool is currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect to join a multinational airline company. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience. The role will mainly be remote due to Covid-19. Basic Qualifications:
- 10 years in a software development environment
- Experience with object-oriented design TDD, Enterprise implementation patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/delivery environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and automated testing
- Experience recruiting staff and building development teams would be great but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as this will be a customer-facing role.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Previous experience or knowledge of cloud-based technologies ideally AWS
- BS/ MS in Computer Science
- Experience working within Architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, IASA, Archimate, or hold an equivalent certification.
- Previous experience in Microservices architecture an advantage.
- Knowledge of high volume e-Commerce/retail and Services architectures.
If you would like to learn more about this role then please contact Rory Lawlor on 019017822 or at email@example.com.