GemPool are working with a client who help companies achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology. They provide the companies with the IT infrastructure, Software and Support, helping them to scale quickly. They are a Dell Certified Partner, a Deloitte Best Managed Company in 2019 and one of Ireland's fastest groing Technology companies.
- Motivate a small team of software engineersto create high quality software meeting agreed deadlines
- Mentor all team members in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) values and practices. Train new staff in agile practices
- Manage stakeholders expectations and shield team, resolving issues.
- Drive continuous improvement practices and promote a positive working environment
- Collaborate with the Product Owner (PO), Business Analyst (BA) and Technical Team Lead (TTL) to ensure development are well equiped
- Manage Developers, Quality Assurance (QA) and BA staff, assess the performance of the team and establish a pace of development that is sustainable and comfortable for the team
- Facilitate scrum meetings and sprints. Define sprint targets
- B.Sc/B.Eng or greater in IT related discipline
- 3 years experience in agile project management within software development
- Experience in working with external customers (Product Owners), strong stakeholder management and communication skills are vital
- Understanding risks and dependencies in all phases of an agile project and applying appropriate mitigation strategies
- Experience with customer/project budgets
If you're interested apply above or call Cathal on 01 901 7820 for more info