GemPool is an IT recruitment agency that provides top talent to software engineer professionals. We are currently looking for a lead .net developer to join one of our clients teams.
This client is a well established software solution consultancy that provides end to end, scalable technology and services to some of 18,000 clients across the financial and healthcare industry.
They provide a tailored service solution that is specific and unique for each individual customer and their industries.
The client is based in Dublin and this a hybrid role with a requirement to be on site 4 times per month.
- 8+ years experience in .NET, C# and SQL
- 8+ years of experience with object-oriented programming principles and patterns
- Deep understanding of multi-tier architectures and microservices.
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban), automated testing, code quality.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Design and code high quality maintainable and scalable solutions on .NET Framework.
- Guide engineering teams in the implementation of coding best practices, designs and patterns.
- Ensure compliance of coding and security standards.
- Establish and maintain architectural consistency across the various solutions.
Nice to Have
- Microsoft Certifications
- Pension and Insurance industry related experience
- Experience refactoring large and complex legacy systems
If you feel like this role is something you would like to explore further and find out more information regarding this opportunity or perhaps any other positions we may have open , get in touch below or apply via our Website/LinkedIn.
019052421 / email@example.com