GemPool is currently looking for a highly motivated Manual Test Analyst who is a focused, eager to learn, team player, with a passion for detail and quality for a company based in Dublin. Responsibilities
- Write scripts to execute test cases for API testing.
- Execute Manual Test Cases.
- Design and implement QA test plans and test matrices.
- Familiar with web technologies and programming (HTML, IIS, Web Services)
- Analyse incidents for other departments.
- Execute build release process.
- Install releases for testing.
- Provide bug reports to the development team.
- Work directly with engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas.
- 5+ years of QA experience, testing, developing test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and test reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on Experience with server OS, C#, MS web Technologies, and SQL Server.
- Experience in troubleshooting large-scale systems.
- Degree in computer science or some other relevant qualification.
If you feel this IT Dublin role is the right role for you, apply here or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org