GemPool is an IT recruitment agency that is helping software engineers all around europe get their ideal role.
One of GemPool's clients is currently looking for a Senior level .NET Software Engineer to join their team.
This client is an international people-first payment processing company that operates in the US.
They provide their platform to over 46 countries while dealing with 125,000 clients worldwide.
This client is happy to accept candidates who are open to work fully remote from the UK or Ireland only.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand merchant and partner needs, problems, and expectations and take action to address expectations through high quality, innovative solutions that deliver value to our customers.
- Improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools through applied experience, automation, and simplification.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that deliverables are technically accurate and useful on time – we build quality into all stages of the software lifecycle, with a focus on end-user observable (and testable) system behaviours.
- 6-8 years in a Software Engineering position.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in server-side product development.
- Expertise in .NET framework
This role is fully remote within the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role or perhaps any other roles on our website or Linkedin page, please do not hesitiate to get in touch.
email@example.com / 019052421