12 month FTC
Salary : € 85k - 95k
Work model : Hybrid
GemPool is an IT Recruitment Agency and they are working with a Dublin based IT company that powers cross-border ecommerce for the world’s best-known brands, creating safer, simpler, and faster shopping experiences for consumers all around the globe. This organization has a powerful combination of technology and human ingenuity that optimizes the entire shopper journey, from site development to demand generation to checkout, through shipping, customer service and returns.
We are looking for someone who has a commercial savvy, an experimentation mindset and who can pragmatically assess and measure ideas quickly and accurately.
This role is within the Product Strategy team of our client who are focused on delivering significant, new value in response to customer needs, market conditions, and the competitive landscape. As a member of the Product Strategy team, you will work collaboratively across functions to identify and evaluate strategic opportunities. You are expected to bring strong analytical skills, holistic thinking, and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is -- and what could be.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
▪ Build a long-term view of the ecosystem and emerging trends and technologies as well as the company’s positioning and value proposition, with the intent of the company’s long-term product strategy around those vectors
▪ Through ongoing horizon scanning, identify market prospects, unmet customer demands, and potential new strategic opportunities (including alliances, acquisition targets, etc.).
▪ Oversee the formulation and validation of business cases, steer the development of key select projects, or oversee major work streams connected to the overall product strategy to eventually deliver recommendations to the executive and uncover prospective strategic possibilities.
▪ Promote and lead the implementation of the innovation process. Ensure that their approach to innovation is sensitive to business needs, promoted, and valued by their business by building relationships with top stakeholders.
▪ Support innovation projects through market research, ideation, solutioning, and user-centric validation and maintain an overview of the innovation portfolio.
▪ Participate in and contribute to strategic efforts in close collaboration with internal teams.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
▪ Ideally Master’s degree in Business/Tech/Social Sciences;
▪ Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar field;
▪ Producing executive-level written and verbal presentations, facilitating, influencing, and negotiating with senior executives and building relationships and understanding across a variety of cultures and contexts
▪ Proven track record in strategy development and successfully operationalizing strategy
▪ Strong analytical skills and hypothesis driven approach to complex strategic topics
If you think this job is for you, contact Tanisha Barkakaty at GemPool Recruitment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 353 1 905 2946