GemPool is currently looking to hire a Test Automation Lead Contractor for a company based in Dublin. In your role you will work as an architect as well as oversee the development of automation tests and test frameworks. You will discuss quality practices to both technical and leadership as well as provide reports and recommendations to both development and the operation teams. Requirements
- 8+ year’s experience developing Automation Framework and using automation tools such as REST-Assured, Selenium, GEB, Appium, Junit, TestNG, Cucumber, Jasmine, and Protractor.
- Have worked with the programming language Java, the framework Spring and development bes practices TDD.
- Experience designing, planning and executing system testing strategies.
- Must have worked with multiple operating systems like Linux and Unix.
- Knowledge of Servers, Data Centre vs Cloud solutions.
If you feel this IT contractor role is the right one for you, Apply here or email your CV to email@example.com