GemPool is recruiting a mid-level Product Manager to join an exciting green-field software product in an already established company within the healthcare/eCommerce sphere, its headquarters based in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for an individual who can help bring value to a consumer-facing site and help support the Sr eCommerce Product Manager. If you enjoy being a part of an autonomous team working towards delivering valuable business outcomes, then this is the role for you.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years Product Manager/Owner experience
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse team
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end product lifecycle implementation
- Product roadmap experience
- KPI obsessed
- Familiar with Agile Software Development process
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Outcome focus and highly self-motivated
- Working with customer analytics, conversion optimisation, CRM systems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about innovation and not scared to get your hands dirty
Good to have (but not deal breakers)
- Experience working with eCommerce
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a dynamic motivated team
- Located in Dublin City Center
- Healthcare package
- Company perks and discounts
If you think this job sounds interesting please apply or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 894995767 for any queries in regards to IT Jobs in Dublin.