GemPool is currently looking for a Test Engineering Manager
to join a team in Ireland.
The role is fully remote, however you do need to be living in Ireland.
As a test engineering manager, you will work closely with the VP of engineering to build a world-class test engineering team. You will focus on attracting and developing test engineers but you will also be hands-on in the technology. Oversee the development of the product and customer experience. You will also manage TE function across multiple teams through their respective leads to ensure efficient execution of multiple simultaneous projects Qualifications
- 7-8years in a test Engineering position
- Must have been in a team lead or manager role for at least a 1 year.
- Have hands on experience in Automation
- Passion for coaching and developing test engineers.
- Hands on experience in automated testing tools like SpecFlow and Playwright.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to consider multiple factors in decision making at strategic and tactical levels
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
If you feel that this role is for you, apply here or email your CV to email@example.com