GemPool is an IT Recruitment Agency. We are currently working with a merchant account provider company that is looking for a Test Engineer to join their IT team. My client will encourage you to approach problems in unique ways, try new techniques, learn from your colleagues, and master your craft. They are curious about how things work, and they believe that sharing ideas and insights leads to better, more innovative products. Responsibilities
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include developing new testing strategies for both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in the process to continually enhance best practices for quality assurance and you will interact with other members of the tech team including DevOps engineers, and product management to identify the scope of projects and delivery services. You will also work in an agile environment, attend daily stand-ups and give daily reports. Requirements
- 5 years of experience in a test Engineering position.
- Experience in regression testing as releases move through different environments.
- Must have experience working with both Automation and Manual experience.
- Coding and scripting are a must.
- Experience in testing Web Services, Web UI, and APIs.
- Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience working with Linux.
- Must have worked with BDD/TDD.
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal is a must as well as organizational skills.
If you feel this Dulbin IT job is the right one for you apply here or email your CV to email@example.com