GemPool is an IT Recruitment Agency and we are looking for a Web Analyst for our client who are a successful digital agency based in Dublin. You will be responsible for turning data and information into insight, and insight into business decisions which will support the growth of their inhouse Digital Performance practice.
- Conduct full life cycle web-data analysis
- Implementing Google Analytics tracking via GTM to gain more insight on user behavior.
- Developing analysis and reporting capabilities across a number of client websites and applications.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports to allow our clients to make data driven decisions.
- Visually representing data in a simplified way via Google slides, Data Studio etc. Presenting data to clients at monthly & quarterly sessions
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining analysis systems
- Set up and launch experiments such as A/B and multivariate tests with specific measures to test certain hypotheses using tools such as Google Optimize.
- Monitor experiment performance closely and create quality control plans to identify improvements
- A Bsc degree in Science or related field
- Minimum 1 year proven work experience or internship as a web analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or other analytical platforms
- Knowledge or experience with A/B & MVT testing
Some of their Benefits:
- Working with a dynamic motivated team
- Located in Dublin City Center
- Healthcare package
- Company perks and discounts
If you think this job sounds interesting please apply or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 894995767 for any queries in regards to IT Jobs in Dublin.