Contract RoleFully RemoteSalary Ranges from €250-€300Likelihood of Contract Extensions
Does this sound good to you? Do you want more information? Let's continue!
I am looking for someone ready for their next challenge and with junior/mid-level experience as a.NET Developer, with all the desired technologies listed later in this description. If the technologies don't already excite you, you'll be part of an innovative SaaS company that creates the best messaging solutions and communication tools for businesses to use. This company are growing quickly and wants you to help with its success! It's also fully remote from anywhere within the EU, what's not to love?
This role is a 6 Month Contract, with the likelihood of extensions. Due to this role being on a contract basis, Visa Sponsorship is not applicable for this role. Ideal Experience and Skills:
Desirable but not required:
- 3+ years of experience with .NET frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of SCRUM principles and Agile methods.
- Proficient in C# and building web applications using Angular JS.
- Experience with unit testing and using Selenium.
- Previous experience working with ASP.NET WebAPI.
- Comfortable using AWS or other cloud technologies such as Azure.
- SQL Server experience is an advantage.
- HTML5 and CSS3 would also be desired as well as Git and JQuery
Node.js, TypeScript, Gulp, Grunt, Jasmine, NPM/Bower, Bootstrap, Karma, Entity Framework 5+, Chef Scripting and UI/UX best practices
Your purpose is to assist in all areas of creating and modifying software by converting project requirements into code to ensure smooth daily operation of R&D department. The company is a great opportunity for a developer to learn and grow and be part of a good culture in a great industry!
Hope to get in contact with some amazing developers! Looking at you...
If you think this role sounds interesting or suits you, or even want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 901 7822. We are one of the best IT contracting agencies in Ireland after all!