GemPool is an IT Recruitment Agency in Dublin and they are now looking for a Senior Programme Manager for their client who are the largest cyber security specialists in Ireland and the fastest growing in the UK.
This Programme Manager will collaborate closely with the client architectural design team and infrastructure portfolio manager and the wider team to monitor the quality of the deliverables. This includes governance across all areas of the delivered services including project and programme management, change management and continual service improvement as well as ensuring the highest level of project delivery.
This Programme Manager position has a hybrid work model. If you would like a confidential conversation please call Tanisha Barkakaty on +353 1 905 2946Responsibilities
- Oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed, monitor profit, cost and balance sheets for all managed efforts and process invoices in an efficient and timely manner.
- Delivery of standard documentation in support of best practices.
- Develop and deploy systems to enable best practices across all projects and across the Group.
- Work with Professional Services Managers to develop and deliver C level dashboard reporting
- Assign projects to the company’s resources and monitor progress
- Assist in planning and development of resources and aligning same to Company goals, including training plans for all resources.
- Directly manage strategic projects and/or projects at Strategic client.
- Provide “Leadership by Example” on projects under your management, by following defined best practices, submitting reports on a timely basis and delivering exceptional Client Satisfaction
- Maintain and continue to improve professional certifications in consultation with Professional Services Management.
- Proven Programme Management Experience
- Very Strong Client Facing Capabilities with Experience with High Profile Customers
- Strong reporting and presenting capabilities
- People management experience
- Proven responsibility in all phases of project delivery within tight deadlines under pressure from clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage numerous competing concurrent activities and complex integration solutions, including experience in managing technology projects
If you think this job sounds interesting or want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 19052946