Our client is a legal software and consultancy company, with a globally dispersed team, and is excited to be entering the Irish industry. They are a fully remote company, so a desire to work from home is a must.
Our client is rapidly expanding and using this transitional time to implement new methodologies. They need an experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner to work alongside their Agile Program Manager to lead the team through their Agile transformation.
Additionally, The successful candidate will need to be knowledgeable in Scrum methodologies and have experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Experience working for a company while they transitioned from Waterfall to Agile would be HIGHLY advantageous. A very exciting and important time for this company, it's not easy to simultaneously do a company-wide transition to Agile while also entering the Irish market! So the right candidate needs to understand the complexity of this role. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing incoming requests
- Managing the backlog, roadmap and prioritisation
- Communicating between business and tech
- Working with designers/tech teams and other stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical briefs
- Agile evangelism
- Provide an active role in driving progress through team meetings, agile ceremonies, and report status proactively to the business
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner, Scrum Master or Business Analyst
- Experience in stakeholder management and navigating the facets of an organisation.
- Experience using Jira
- Experience working with a scaling company
To apply for this role or if you have any questions regarding this remote job or future IT jobs in Dublin please do not hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org