Due to expansion Gempool are seeking to hire a highly skilled Network Engineer for one of the worlds largest and most complex networks. Our client are a world renowned company with a goal to become “The Infrastructure Platform” to the world. The company are expanding at a tremendous rate and looking to expand their networking team.
You will need to be highly autonomous, possesses project management and time management skills and has a successful track record of designing simple, scalable solutions and troubleshooting complex network problems and delivering innovative solutions.
If you feel you are suited to this Network Engineering role please send your CV to Lewis.email@example.com or 01 486 6200 Responsibilities:
- You can be responsible for deploying network infrastructure across all of our network fabrics that supports the company’s multiple services.
- Deploy, scale and automate our network across multiple global datacenters. This includes existing footprints and greenfield locations.
- Drive scaling of current network designs to meet the demand of our customers.
- You will be creating simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality.
- Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update our network standards and ensure that the network is deployed to these standards.
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a engineering technology related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years professional experience working in large scale networking environments.
- Experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
- Experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and Junos.
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting Perl/Python programming.
- CCNA or CCNP Certification
- Knowledge of network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills; specifically, network performance analysis
- Experience working with customers to diagnose a problem, and work toward resolution
If you feel that you're well fitted to IT jobs in Ireland or IT Careers such as this please send your CV to Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 486 6200