At GemPool we are working with our client, one of Ireland's leading companies in the IT sector, who is looking for experienced recruitment consultants to help with the growing market and demand.
- Engage qualified candidates for a variety of niche roles using multiple sourcing techniques.
- Partner with key stakeholders to build and implement effective recruiting strategies.
- Communicate sourcing strategies.
- Successfully manage, prioritise and close searches against a timeline.
- Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Experience in Recruitment (not HR)
- 4+ years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Currently in a 360 recruitment role
- High volume / fast paced environment RPO or managed services
- Experiencing managing and prioritising multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement.
- Solid communication skills, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Solid consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a member.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class company. If you would be interested please apply to the link provided or submit your CV to email@example.com