The Client we are in collaboration with has reached a hyper growth phase in their organization IT Industry and Hospitality market.They put hospitality brands of all measures in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that combines and manufactures brands,generates profits and turns customers into regulars.
The branded website accompanied by the applications or self-service kiosk which is powered by the company's world class technology,hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having a list on feedreader, at a sub level cost thus having more control and focus on the customer experience.
Platforms.This remarkable company is in a rapid growth phase within their company and are very motivated to excel and make a huge impact in the industry.
We are looking for a driven individual who has a strong desire to build their close knit and first remote supportive team to support and scale their aspirations within the IT hospitality market. In continuation of the overall growth, we are looking for imaginative, versatile and motivating people to join and assist the highly skilled experts within this tech partnership.
- Working closely with product and engineering teams, you’ll identify and evaluate user requirements, propose creative solutions and iterate on these
- Translate UX Research data into concrete user interface design improvements and get these prioritised into sprint planning so customers can see an immediate impact
- Design intuitive and delightful experiences from initial concept to finished product
- Create information architecture, journey maps, user stories, personas, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
- Partake in collaborative whiteboard and design sessions
- Adhere to and contribute to our evolving design system and design principles
- Be an advocate for data-driven design decisions across all products
- Help Flipdish become the global leader in digital food ordering
- You've got 3+ years experience as a UX Designer and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You must be able to demonstrate your previous experience and thought process with a comprehensive portfolio of work
- You’re a problem solver and are familiar with established design principles and interaction patterns
- You are experienced in designing for multiple screen sizes and platforms: for responsive web as well as native mobile apps
- You are proficient with industry tools. We use Figma, so you should have great Figma skills. We also use Miro, Smartlook, Lookback, Optimal Workshop, Zeroheight & Notion which would all be a plus.
- Experience in the food, hospitality or related industries would be a big plus, particularly for kiosk, point of sale and/or touchscreen devices
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable and confident presenting both internally and to customers
- Access to training and certification
- Competitive salary and package
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company