The Client we are in collaboration with has reached a hyper growth phase in their organization IT Industry and Hospitality market.They put hospitality brands of all measures in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that combines and manufactures brands,generates profits and turns customers into regulars.
The branded website accompanied by the applications or self-service kiosk which is powered by the company's world class technology,hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having a list on feedreader, at a sub level cost thus having more control and focus on the customer experience. Platforms.
This remarkable company is in a rapid growth phase within their company and are very motivated to excel and make a huge impact in the industry.
We are looking for a driven individual who has a strong desire to build their close knit and first remote supportive team to support and scale their aspirations within the IT hospitality market. In continuation of the overall growth, we are looking for imaginative, versatile and motivating people to join and assist the highly skilled experts within this tech partnership.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end research process including defining, recruiting, moderating, synthesizing, and reporting
- Work closely with our Product and Design teams to identify meaningful research opportunities based on user/customer needs, competitor analysis and product feature evolution
- Build strong stakeholder relationships
- Conduct regular user interviews, workshops, surveys, card sorting, usability tests and heuristic analysis
- Present data driven recommendations based on the analysis of your research
- Collaborate with other Researchers and UX Designers to define and shape our UX strategy
- Share your knowledge of research methods with other team members
- Be a strong advocate for user-centered design practices and the importance of usability within the company
- Help Flipdish become the global leader in digital food ordering
- 3+ years experience conducting and analysing UX research and are comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Have a broad toolset of qualitative and quantitative research techniques; your portfolio should demonstrate how and why you executed these approaches.
- Confident in writing test scripts and conducting research with participants, both remote and in-person.
- Experience forming valuable insights by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative user behavioral data
- Team player, willing to collaborate with fellow researchers and designers on a daily basis
- A good listener, naturally curious, empathic and are not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent communication skills; presenting research findings both internally and to customers is second nature to you.
- Experience with industry tools such as Smartlook, Optimal Workshop, Lookback, Hotjar, UserTesting.com, Miro etc.
- Ideally you have experience with B2C & B2B products
- Ideally you have a background in cognitive / information science, HCI, psychology or similar
- Access to training and certification
- Competitive salary and package
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company