The Client we are in collaboration with has reached a hyper growth phase in their organization IT Industry and Hospitality market.They put hospitality brands of all measures in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that combines and manufactures brands,generates profits and turns customers into regulars.
The branded website accompanied by the applications or self-service kiosk which is powered by the company's world class technology,hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having a list on feedreader, at a sub level cost thus having more control and focus on the customer experience. Platforms.This remarkable company is in a rapid growth phase within their company and are very motivated to excel and make a huge impact in the industry.
We are looking for a driven individual who has a strong desire to build their close knit and first remote supportive team to support and scale their aspirations within the IT hospitality market.
In continuation of the overall growth, we are looking for imaginative, versatile and motivating people to join and assist the highly skilled experts within this tech partnership.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Product Design
- You will own, audit, refine and evolve our ‘Cookbook’ design system, ensuring and utilizing reusable components which are clearly documented and adhered to the design principles. You’ll manage design system release cycles, collaborate with designers and engineers on how to use components and patterns across design and code, and advocate adoption of our design system across the entire business
- Working closely with UX, product and engineering teams, thinking strategically as to how we can maintain visual and experiential consistency across our entire suite of products - Mobile, Web, App, Kiosk, QR Order & Pay
- Take our end user experiences to the next level with cutting edge visual design work focusing on colour, typography, the use of space, iconography, illustration, motion, micro animation, anything that creates moments of delight for our end users
- Help and assisting towards becoming the global leader in digital food ordering
- 3+ years experience as a UI Designer and are comfortable working in a fast paced product-focused environment
- You have demonstrable experience working directly with and owning / contributing to design systems including component design, documentation, and education.
- Your design skills are strong and you can demonstrate your previous experience and thought process with a comprehensive portfolio of design work which highlights the attention you pay to detail and your understanding of delighting an end user
- You have experience designing for accessibility using inclusive design principles and best practices
- You are experienced in designing for multiple screen sizes, platforms and device types: for responsive web as well as native mobile apps
- You are proficient with industry tools. We use Figma, so you should have great Figma skills. We also use Zeroheight, Storybook, Miro, Smartlook, Lookback, Optimal Workshop & Notion which would all be a plus.Ideally you’ll have experience with B2C & B2B products and experience in the food or related industries would be a plus
- You are self-motivated, organized and driven to work efficiently with minimal direction
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable and confident presenting both internally and to customers
- Competitive salary and package
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Access to training and certification