The Client we are in collaboration with is one of Ireland's fastest growing IT businesses which has reached spectacular success to date. This Incorporation provides an exceptional service for new startup E-commerce businesses and gives key strategic analytics and core insights on how to action base their own data and integrate all aspects from Sales,Marketing together with exclusive Financial data.
They offer solutions to business owners that have certain challenges and create a more comprehensive understanding to best acquire customers online and other digital platforms. This remarkable company is in a rapid growth phase within their company and are very motivated to excel and make a huge impact in the industry.
We are looking for a driven individual who has a strong desire to build their team to support and scale their aspirations within the technical division. In continuation of the overall growth, we are looking for inventive, adaptable and inspiring people to join and assist the highly skilled experts within this tech partnership.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with very experienced professional product designers and product managers who have dealt with high fidelity prototypes and low fidelity sketches as well as mapping out customer journeys for your solutions. A strong candidate would preferably have a good eye for the visual and interaction design to modify and create a spectacular finished product.
+5 years experience in a product design role, preferably in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to portrait your ideas, clear and concise decision making to all sectors of the company.
- Highly motivated, hard working and creative individual
- Accepting all forms of constructive feedback whilst delivering a excellent product
- Eager to learn and enhance your skill set and take on new challenges
- Accepting and delivering an outstanding performance to the client and having the ability to take on other objectives in problem solving
- Experience using the tech stack such as Figma and Sketch
- Demonstrating your personal understanding of product design in an E-commerce setting
- Familiar with conversion and cart abandonment using core metric systems
- Experience in low fidelity or high fidelity prototypes against mapping out the customers journeys for your own unique and innovative solutions
Additional experience (not required):
- Having the ability to create or collaborate with a design system would be a huge advantage
- Using and utilising CRM systems
- Dealt with rapid prototyping
- Experience in
What will you gain from the role:
- Operating alongside highly skilled expert Product Designers with different insights into high fidelity prototyping
- Working within an agile team
- Building and blueprinting your own designs whilst making a huge impact on the product development process.
- Joining a highly successful company who stands out in the industry and continues to grow
- Play an important role in moulding the culture of the team
- Aid business owners with their own individual product development, drive product strategy and generate design within the companies unique design process