Our client is an extremely ambitious and results-driven company, they are looking for someone who is passionate about making a valuable impact! They have built an autonomous and experimental culture and want individuals to bring value to the team and also be excited about learning from their teammates.
The successful candidate will be someone who has experience building exceptional eCommerce products to meet desired outcomes and deliverables. Additionally, someone who is comfortable testing their product and using feedback to align with the user’s needs and improve the overall experience.
Comfortable communicating your ideas using multiple tools and being able to map out customer journeys to demonstrate solutions. Naturally obsessed with visual and interaction design to create an efficient and modern product. Experience
Good to have (but not deal breakers)
- 4 years of experience in Product Design, ideally in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience working on eCommerce product design
- Ability to make a quantifiable business impact through design (increase conversion, reducing support issues etc)
- Experience using tools such as Figma and Sketch to deliver design solutions
- Excellent communication skills are highly valued
- The ability to effectively liaise with cross-functional teams at all levels of the company
- A collaborative nature
- Comfortable respectfully challenging assertions and receiving feedback with an open mind
What’s in it for you?
- Experience creating or working with a design system
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Working with a dynamic motivated team
- Located in Dublin City Center
- Healthcare package
- Company perks and discounts
To apply for this role or if you have any questions regarding this job or future Product Manager/Design jobs in Dublin or IT jobs in Dublin please do not hesitate to reach out to me; Sofia Chaves: