GemPool is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to work with a Dublin-based company that is the leading provider for security data and analytics solutions in which enables many organisations to implement an effective approach to cyber security. This client specialises in building a security analytics platform to help customers manage and reduce risk.
If you think this role suits you and your experience please don't hesitate to get in touch with Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org/019052421.
- 5+ years of experience scaling SaaS services and infrastructure
- Goal-driven, Problem solver, and a positive attitude with good communication skills.
- Working knowledge with one or more of the following - Terraform, Jenkins, CloudFormation, Artifactory, Chef.
- Passionate about development and good experience with Linux system admin skills.
- Monitor and scale distributed services in AWS, using event streaming platforms such as Kafka.
- Engage with engineering teams to improve the lifecycle of services on their platforms - such as design, deployment, operations, monitoring, and security.
- Participate in sustainable on-call incident response followed by blameless postmortems.
- Automate infrastructure through Terraform or CloudFormation, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, and Docker/Kubernetes.
- Mentor junior members of the team
If you have any questions regarding this role please feel free to get in touch and discuss this opportunity in further detail email@example.com