We are currently recruiting for a great contract opportunity in a company that is a leader in the life assurance industry. Our client is offering an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative team as the company continues to grow and improve, and you will help develop these further improvements of high-quality services for the company. It is important to note that this job is a 6 MONTH CONTRACT, with the possibility of a contract extension.
If you think this job is for you, contact Aaron Thornton at GemPool Recruitment via email at aaron.thornton@gempool or call at +353 (0)1 901 7822
● Specify and develop quality-driven solutions that are innovative for projects and clients.
● Develop solutions for complex problems by sharing and contributing ideas and suggestions.
● Create secure and flexible solutions that can be utilised repeatedly for other clients.
● Communicate with development, QA and support teams to maintain and support new and existing features, diagnosing and resolving any issues.
● Provide production support for existing clients as well as product development.
● Play your part in overall team effectiveness and continually seek improvement in processes and solutions.
● 4+ years' experience within web development.
● Understanding of C# or .NET frameworks and development.
● Experience in Web Forms or MVC development.
● Experience in CSS.
● Familiar with SQL or data design.
● HTML, XML, XSLT, XSD knowledge is an advantage.
● Experienced in agile methodology, as well as test-driven development and Behaviour Driven Development.
● Knowledge of financial services or the insurance industry
● Knowledge of JIRA workflow
● Great interpersonal skills
● Familiar with secure coding practices and scanning tools
● Experience working within a team where code quality is important
If you think this role sounds interesting or suits you, or even want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 901 7822.