Our client is a fast growing e-commerce company based in Dublin and is spread across 10 other countries in Europe. They work with partners all over these locations to pull together experiences (e.g. dinners, dance classes, adventure holidays) to offer to their customers. They are looking for someone with experience in data analytics to join their Data & Analytics team, within their Partner Development Department.
Your primary role is to analyze and optimize the performance of the Partner Development Department of the company. You will be assisting with KPI reports to help the company provide their best-in-class service to their partner base. Therefore, excellent time-management skills along with great organizational skills to work in a fast-paced environment is important!
This data analytics job will be remote until January 2022 and hybrid thereafter with a very flexible approach. If you would like a confidential conversation please call Tanisha Barkakaty on +353 1 905 2946.Job Responsibilities:
- Create in depth reports and analysis of the performance of the department for periodic reviews
- Provide insightful analytical projects like sentiment analysis, partner segmentation, email campaign analysis, etc
- Drive improvements around processes through analytical insights for development
- Create and justify new operational reporting for the department
Nice to have experience:
- 1-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst with a proven track record of strong analytical skills is required
- Should be ‘business savvy’ with high quality standards and an eye for detail
- Should be fluent in English and should be able to proficiently deliver information to key stakeholders as well as the technical teams
- Should be an expert in Power BI and DAX
- Should have proven experience in handling large data sets using advanced SQL knowledge with hands on experience in the wider MS BI Stack (SSAS,SSIS,MDS)
- A 3rd level qualification in a quantitative domain
- Knowledge of Kimball Methodology for delivering self-service BI is preferred but not essential
- The experience of working with Sales and Product teams is an advantage
If you think this data analyst job sounds interesting or want to hear about more data & analytics jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 19052946.