GemPool are looking for someone experienced in recruitment, with a strong focus on active sourcing, to work onsite in one of the largest IT companies in the world,
This role will be remote for the foreseeable future, though this is dependant on how long travel restrictions remain in place.
The role will see you working in amongst a vibrant recruitment team that have been tasked to fill over 300 positions between Ireland and the UK, you will be part of the sourcing team that are tasked with gathering a high volume of candidate profiles both externally and through internal databases. Responsibilities include:
What you need to have to be successful in this role
- Sourcing candidate profiles to populate ongoing recruitment talent pipelines
- Stakeholder management, working closely with the Senior Recruitment leaders and hiring managers in order to ensure you meet the set criteria.
- A background in recruitment and/or talent acquisition, ideally with some IT Recruitment experience but not essential, the key skills are Recruitment and engagement.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High energy and enthusiasm in order to fit into and keep up with a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into an internal role from an agency background, or someone looking for that next challenge from an internal recruitment role. It will give you great exposure to one of the largest companies in the world and work alongside seasoned Recruitment professionals. If you would be interested in applying for a role, please submit your CV to the link provided.