Role: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Dublin (Remote initally)
Are you a highly talented and driven recruiter? Do you have great experience recruiting at a senior level? This is the time for you to shine and experience more career growth and opportunities with our client who a multinational tech company in Germany. We are looking for exceptional and committed Senior Recruiter who would help to grow the different teams for our clients.
- Work closely with hiring teams and various stakeholders to build effective end to end recruitment approaches and manage customer/partner expectations through a deep business understanding.
- Must be able to develop and embrace change and new ways of working to be a good example to the team.
- Understand how to source and identify passive candidates and be able to use their motivation to build the relationship with them.
- Build and maintain a diverse pipeline of potential candidates through pro-active market research on creative sourcing channels.
- Have a deep understanding of qualifying A-list candidates through conducting in-depth interviews of potential candidates and an ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios in a consistent timeline.
- Be very articulate in creating and writing JDs, recruitment plans, deliverables, and a great tracking process.
- Championing and recommending creative recruitment strategies and processes that will improve company growth and promote company cultures.
- Must have 2+ years of full cycle recruitment experience.
- A proven track record of inhouse recruitment and an experience recruiting for mid- senior level talent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- Must be client focused and be committed to building and managing string relationships with stakeholders/ candidates.
- Must be proactive, open to learning to seek new sourcing options and develop creative recruitment processes including diversity sourcing.
- Excellent negotiation skills, result oriented, consulting skills, organizational and team management skills.
- Analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.