Role: Program Administrator
Term: 6 months (Min)
Location: Dublin, Ireland (remote initially)
We are looking for a detail orientated administrator for a busy L&D team onsite in one of the largest IT companies in the world. They are at the cutting edge of L&D and looking to bring in a talented administrator to assist.
For the role you will be:
- Scheduling and overseeing all internal training activities (lots of calendar co-ordination)
- Updating the Learning Management System with upcoming training classes and attendance for reporting (Full training provided)
- Collaborating effectively with other training team members to ensure all training administration tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Using the Learning Management System to create assessments and evaluations to track the effectiveness of the training programs
- Documenting procedures related to the training administration tasks
- Uploading training and procedural documentation into central repositories
We are looking for people who would have experience with:
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good working knowledge of how to use wikis and other collaboration tools
- Familiarity with working with a Learning Management System (LMS) ideally but full training will be provided
- Good typing speed with proven accuracy
- Ability to multi task
This is a great opportunity for a well organised Administrator, PA, EA to take up a new challenge with a world leading organisation in a supportive and challenging role. The role is based in Dublin but we anticipate it will be remote for the first few months.
If you would be interested, please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821.