Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer that will play a lead role with the design, architecture and requirement analysis of software, investigate and develop new technologies for the delivery of high profile projects.
Our client is an end-to-end integrated engineering consultancy that specializes in digital transformation, which helps businesses harness new change in the ever growing world of technology. Helping their clients gain a competitive advantage is one of their main priorities. Their main values consist of Courage, Excellence, Collaboration, Respect and Accountability.
If you would like to find out more please contact Sean Whelan on 019052421 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Using Java to develop and integrate microservices within the existing platform.
- Engaging with Clients on a day to day basis, Liaise with stakeholders during project development cycle.
- Working as part of a team, collaborating together to define, design and ship new features.
- Bug fixing, implementing and improving application performance.
- Ownership of projects.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a Senior Java Developer.
- Experience with microservices and Containerization is essential.
- Experience with the Agile Scrum environment.
- Understanding of different frameworks and tools.
- Mastering of Web and Cloud technologies.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of the full software development cycle.
- Experience with Angular, React, Spring/ Springboot.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
For further details please feel free to contact Sean Whelan on 019052421 or email@example.com.