Our client is a growing software company with just over 40 people, but part of a larger international group. They specialise in building software that their customers use to present billing information, improving the customer experience and retention of users.
They need to bring in an IT Manager to take ownership of a range of areas across applications, infrastructure, data security and disaster recovery.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get exposure to a wide variety of technical challenges across the business. It will suit someone who can apply their technical competence to solving different problems and be solutions focused.
This job will be hybrid with a very flexible approach. If you would like a confidential conversation please call Michael Lantry on +353 87 7546 331.
- Lead a small technical team (2 people)
- Define the IT strategy for the business, and take ownership of the planning and implementation of the IT strategy, always aligning to the business goals
- Clearly define the requirements and understand the needs of the entire IT infrastructure of the business
- Take the lead on the delivery of IT projects (e.g. upgrades or migrations)
- Be responsible for budgets and spending across IT projects
- Ensure the data security across all systems
- Manage 3rd party vendors
- Manage end user support
- 10+ years experience working across an organisation’s IT infrastructure, security and applications
- 2+ years in a management level position
- Hands on knowledge of cloud services (Azure, AWS)
- Wide ranging experience across technologies like Microsoft and VMware, as well as data security, networking, database management and applications.
If you think this IT job sounds interesting or want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch on email@example.com or call +353 87 7546 331.