Title: Optical Design Network Engineer
Rate: €350-€500 per day
Contact Term: 6-9 Months
We are working closely with one of the most customer-centric companies on earth. To get there, they have built up exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. As they are continually evolving and is a place where motivated people thrive, this is no different for the contractors giving you an excellent opportunity.
Optical Services team is seeking an Engineer for a contract position with our team in Dublin, specifically assigned to a network development and migration project to upgrade sections of the DWDM network. This individual will be responsible for design, upgrade and deployment of network as part of this delivery project.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Architect and design the future of the Amazon DWDM network.
- Build and rollout our global DWDM networks.
- Drive scaling current DWDM designs to meet the demand of our customers.
- Drive the DWDM designs to meet the requirement of customers for this project that adheres to the defined network standards.
- Role requires engineer to Work closely with other Networking departments on new designs.
- Review and implement changes in DWDM network.
- Trouble shooting complex network problems and develop solution for day to day issues.
We are looking for people with the below experience:
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major DWDM platforms and Optical technologies.
- Experience with the rollout of large DWDM networks Experience with optic fibre cable specifications.
- Must have Proven track record of deploying optical line systems.
- Experience with optical planning and modelling tools
- Engineer should be able to work autonomously, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong project management and time management skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a world leading organiation with one of the most sophisticated networks in the world. You will join a talented team of Engineers in solving issues on a daily basis. If you would be interested in knowing more, please submit your CV to the link provided or give me a call on 01-9017821.