Our client is a dynamic and quickly growing medium-size digital agency. They are looking for a Head of Engineering to join their team in their Dublin City Centre office.
The role will include leading and managing a team of 15 to 20 Front-end and Back-end Engineers, fostering a growth mindset and making yourself available to mentor and give regular feedback. You will be responsible for ensuring that the development team is on track with the technical roadmap for various projects they might be working on.
As you will be working for an agency, you will have a close relationship with the designers. You will be responsible for ongoing and clear communication between the engineering and design teams.
You will take the initiative to be updated on all the latest and most popular frameworks, and will be able to implement them into the team if needed.
You will also be expected to interact with end clients, so being a confident speaker with an interpersonal personality would be beneficial.
• 2+ years of engineering management experience.
• 5+ years of development experience (any framework).
• You are a highly communicative person with a teamwork mentality.
• You have a track record for building and aligning successful products and engineering teams.
• You're a natural leader.
• You have client-facing experience.
• You understand design principles and can collaborate efficiently with the creative team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.