My client are an Irish-owned, market leader in their area of the Entertainment / Travel sector. A new job has arisen with them for a Node.js Application Developer to join their team.
As an experienced Node.js Developer, you will build high-quality backend systems for their innovative suite of products. You’ll play a key role in the design and development of these systems.
• A least 2 years’ experience with Node.js, building production-grade applications
• 4+ years software engineering experience in backend development
• Familiarity with RESTful web services
• Familiarity with Docker-based microservices
• Comfortable with Test Driven Development e.g. Mocha or Jasmine
• Familiarity with Web Front-End development (HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap, etc.)
• Experience with Grunt or Gulp
• Experience with Git or SVN
• Experience with one or more RDBMS, as well as NoSQL databases
If you’re interested in finding out more about this job, contact Aine on email@example.com to arrange a confidential conversation.